Hey hey hey! I don’t always jump on the Thinking Out Loud train, but when I do. . . I do. No idea where I was headed with that one. Let’s just get right to the things floating around in my head!
First thing’s first.
1. I’M MOVING! The house has been up for sale for about 10 months and we finally have a buyer! It’s bittersweet, since I grew up in this house, but the house we’re moving to? It’s perfect. I am so excited to share pics once we move in.
2. I bought these and I am so excited to make crafts with them!
3. The first tulip in the yard! #spring
4. I have been reading the Divergent series. Can’t. Stop.
I just started Allegiant. Must find out what happens.
5. I have been cat sitting Chloe while my family is in NYC/Pennsylvania.
6. Last night I went to my brother’s baseball game. It’s cute to watch, but I’m happy to be done playing. I think I played from 4-14 years old? Lots of summers spent on the field!
7. My running shoe tan line. Tell me I’m not the only one?
9. This picture I took of Cleo.
10. Track finals are on Saturday. And I am supposed to be breaking my school’s 2 mile record. To be honest, I’m a little sick of running right now so I am looking forward to being done and taking some time off! I’m sure I’ll be back to it in no time though. Just have to recharge those legs.
So last night I was super stressed. I didn’t get home until 8:30 and I had French homework and to write this post and make lunch for today and pick out an outfit and blah blah blah. After really thinking about things, I calmed down and got my priorities straight. But ugh, sometimes you just feel spread too thin! It’s all okay now and everything worked out fine. Just needed to keep things honest around here!
Talk to you tomorrow for Fashion Friday!