WIAW – As of Late

Hello! I was so excited to share pictures of the new house, and I was overwhelmed by all of your kind words and well wishes! Mom and I are so excited to live here. So far it’s been nothing short of amazing!

While I haven’t taken any pictures of a full day of eats (moving is hectic!), I do have quite a few meals that I want to share. I love WIAW because it gives me an excuse to post all of my food pictures :D

meatball dinner

meatball dinner at grandma’s

peanut butter pie

peanut butter pie

peach banana overnight oats

peach banana sunbutter overnight oats

sloppy joe corn melon

sloppy joe + corn + melon

dinner rolls

homemade dinner rolls!

fish fry salad brownie

fish fry <3 walleye, salmon, salad, roll, brownie

salmon and rice

leftover salmon + rice

salmon avocado salad

leftover salmon + avocado + mayo + paprika + lemon pepper + chocolate milk

oats in the backyard

overnight oats at the new house!

homemade pizza

homemade pizza!

cinnamon roll collage

cinnamon rolls + strawberries

homemade cinnamon rolls!

Photo (75)

hot fudge sundaes

Whew! Lots of good eats lately. I’m super excited for everything to be set in the kitchen so I can get cooking!

Do you make homemade rolls/pizza/cinnamon rolls?

Favorite easy snack?

I ran out of salmon to make the salmon avocado mixture so lately it has been peanut butter and jelly with banana. Ideas please! :D

theyoopergirl

Leigha is the founder and writer of The Yooper Girl. She has a passion for living life, eating good food, running long distances, and cats.

More Posts - Website

Twitter

Comments

1. 1

says

Fingers crossed you share the homemade pizza recipe. It looks like something straight out of a pizzeria!

2. 3

says

You know I make homemade cinnamon rolls….you saw those incredible birthday cake ones the other day…..HEAVEN! Good day of eats Leigha, I am excited for you for your new house! That is always a stressful, but great time to start a new! Have a wonderful day!
    Tina muir recently posted…Fish with Peach-Mango SalsaMy Profile

3. 5

says

Yum! I do make my own pizza from scratch. I just actually posted the recipe last week over on my blog. It is so yummy, and I can control the quality of ingredients used. My family loves it as well. My toddler will ask for “tizza” pretty frequently – breakfast, lunch and dinner…LOL!

I hope that you are having a great week!
    Marjorie recently posted…What I Ate Wednesday 41 – Weight Watchers Sample DayMy Profile

• 6

says

Your recipe looks awesome! I love the addition of whole wheat flour :) I’m actually not a huge fan of plain cheese pizza – I like toppings!

• 10

says

Grilled pizza is definitely something I have to try!
      I have a Canon Rebel T3i with both the lens it came with and a 50mm 1.8. Best investment EVER!

4. 11

says

ooh your dinner rolls look just like what we make here ;) and are those your nails painted in the ice cream picture? haha random I know but they are so pretty x

5. 15

says

I LOVE cinnamon rolls and pizza :) Ah for me, that’s huge because I’m usually not a bread person but those get me every time. Also, usually the homemade tastes WAY better than store bought :) Have a great week!

6. 19

says

Seriously, if I ever come to America, I am inviting myself to hang around with you. I want to eat all this food! The homemade bread, avocado toast, salmon, gah, so delicious! Have you ever tried Vegemite? If you have access to that in America you should try it with avocado on toast. It’s the Australian way!
    Aimee @Healthy petite recently posted…Nakd Apple Crunch Bar ReviewMy Profile

7. 23

says

I’m in the process on moving too right now! I bet it feels good to finally be at your new place. All your food looks amazing! It’s getting me excited to be in my new house:)