I promise I have an actual post about my life almost ready to go. I just want it to be perfect, and it takes me a long time to get there..
Anyway, since some things do have deadlines, today I have a fun recipe and giveaway for you guys!
I’m super excited about PB&Co’s new product – Almond & Cashew Butter! I was even more excited reading the ingredients: almonds, cashews, and sea salt. But eating it was definitely the best part of it all. I used it to make these easy and quick energy balls!
In other exciting news, we’re redoing our kitchen!!! It’s not done yet and we haven’t had an oven for about a month, so I’ve been eating out a LOT. These little guys will be nice to have around for snacking. I’ll probably post a kitchen reveal too, so stay tuned! For now, enjoy these and enter below to win your own jar of Almond Cashew Butter. Thank you Peanut Butter & Co!
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup muesli (or oatmeal)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almond cashew butter
- 2 tbsp agave or honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Make oat flour by blending the oatmeal until it is fine. Add it, the muesli, and chia seeds to a bowl.
- Add in the nut butter, agave, and cinnamon. Mix well. I usually end up using my hands!
- Form into balls and store in the fridge.
- Enjoy for breakfast, snack, or dessert!